Brian Ripley has over 30 years experience as a transactional attorney and mediator, specializing in real estate law (in particular “distressed property” issues), commercial law, corporate governance, risk evaluation and management.
Have Legal Questions about Your Business?
Brian has experience with the following areas:
- Business Entity Selection
- Corporate Governance
- Business Succession
- Buying and Selling
- Corporation Risk Management
- Professional Corporations
Are You Concerned about Paying Your Mortgage?
As your legal counsel, I’ll help you answer these crucial questions:
- What are the options that make the most sense when considering my specific circumstances?
- What are the legal, tax and credit consequences if I choose to do a short sale, let the lender foreclose, or simply walk away from the property?
I believe that when you are empowered with the full range of available options, you have the best chance of mitigating your losses and ensuring your long-term financial recovery.